"Tom and Sharon have provided invaluable input to our work on collaboration in major capital asset and development programmes."
Simon Vaughan, Director, JCP Consultancy Ltd
Recent evaluation projects include:
Our practical consultancy work delivered over twenty years is in three main fields:
Social, health, community development, education, skills, employment and regeneration issues where we have provided practical work delivering:
- Area-wide strategies e.g.
- Children's services development strategies.
- Resilience strategies both children and adult.
- Family support strategies including Troubled Families).
- Employment and skills strategies, including training and access to employment.
- Feasibility studies and business plan developments
- Applied research and evaluation.
Organisational Development, Alliance development and building cooperation.
- Practical methods for partnership and alliance development e.g.
- Major utilities e.g., Thames Water, Anglian Water.
- Community action groups.
- Network Rail Grant Rail.
- College consortia.
- Glaxo Smithkline plc.
- United utilities plc
- Facilitation and support more generally.
- Support for orgnasirations who are responding to pressures to change
- Individual and personality assessment.
- Organisational workforce alignment and organisational assesment
- Development of competence frameworks for specific occupational areas e.g. management, health and social care; and core skills e.g. resilience
- Session plan and curiculum development to support the above;
- Assessment development e.g. the development of the on-line assessment for resilience